środa, 18 lutego 2015

Universe

There is a scientific theory, which says that there are billions of other worlds, parallel to that in which we are living now,
and each of them is a little bit different.
There are those in which you'd never been born, and those that You don't want to be born.

There are parallel worlds,in which at the moment I'm having sex with someone else,there are those in which I'm winning the jackpot in lottery.
There are those in which I slowly bled myself to death, lying on the floor in the bedroom, and one in which where I was elected for a president of the country.
But now the greatness of the parallel worlds in general doesn't interest me.I'm interested in one ,where you are completely alone. There are many such worlds, I'm sure about it...
I'm trying to think about them.
Among all these worlds there are  those in which we've never met, and those in which you are telling me 'no'
They all don't interest me.
Now there is remaining one in which you tell me "yes," and I'm choosing it , a bit like you are choosing a fruit in the grocery store. One for the most beautiful, the most mature, most sweet.
This is a world in which there is a perfect weather.Never too hot nor too cold, and we live in a small house in the woods.
Always eat dinner together.
And I love you and you love me.
And I love you and you love me.
And I love you and you love me.
I would gave everything to move in to such a world, but in the meantime until I find a way, I'm only just thinking about it, which is also not enough. Thinking about myself living there with you, in the middle of the forest,is some kind of full happiness .
There is still infinity of parallel worlds in the universe.And there is still  a world in which I lay with clipped veins, bleeding to death on the floor in the bedroom. This is the world in which I tried to live until this is over. I don't want to think about it now.
Just about that world.
Cabin in the woods, where sun sets on the walls, and we are going  to bed early.
In bed, my right arm is long and not covered with blood, you are lying on it, and we are embracing each other .
Your breath on my face, regular rhythmic of your heart.Eyes  starting to close.
Not only in this world, in bed, in the woods, on other worlds, which I don't want to think about it now.
It is good to know that there is a place in the heart of the forest, where now i can  fall asleep happy.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz