piątek, 14 września 2012

Dave..







how many times in the dream bout t perfect ...
A PERFECT ... do not know ... perfect toast ... perfect tea ... perfect partner ... perfect perfection ...
we're gettin lost in pursuit of perfection we can not stuff we miss ct out'cos of that ...
 and dreamed of perfect mornin bout last night ... tho strange dream ... i do not usually remember my dreams ...
and woke up ... turned my head round ... she was still there ... covered in white ... duvet wrapped wit ... cuddlin to herself ...
her hand still on my bed half o't ... sweet ... her hand still warm ... i was holdin it all night long ... her hair still smells of y'day ... bed sheet still smells of us ... lovely ... sexy ...
 I'm gettin up ... corridor walk down t ... lights switched off r ... too early for light ... t walk into kitchen ... t put kettle on ... no milk for her ... she hates it ... i know babe ... i know ... i still remember ...
Boils water ... steam in air t ... Steady windows sittin on t ... mugs and grab t ... put hers next to her head on her bed table ... her eyes frozen in sleep ...
she looks so lovely when she sleeps ...
and stroke her cheek ... a ribbon of hair blonde slides down her forehead ... and smile ... t pull duvet over her shoulder ... she hates to be cold ... i love to keep her warm ...
and put music on t ... Ian Brown's neptune ... That track she likes so much ... I'd love to wake'er up right now but i do not ... let my princess sleep ... t turn the stereo up a bit ... and start to sing ... walk upstairs ... grab a comrade .. walk back down ... and levitate ... and slide in t bathroom ... t turn on tap ... neptune in air t ... shower ... steam in t air again ...
 walk out ... and lean against sink t ... look in my own eyes ... and smile again ... I'm so lucky ... that i met her ... so lucky ...
splash my face wit cold water ... raise my head n there she is ... standin in t door ...
when she smiles back and smile ... no words just me lookin at'er when she's lookin at me ... here's my beauty ... and turn around ... she shines at me ... she's like a golden gaze ... n then she says: good mornin dave ...

n why t hell and woke up just then?!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz